Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /home/knightwatch/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
The Benefits of Building Commissioning
- Are your building(s) utility costs too high or in question?
- Do the maintenance calls/issues seem higher than they should be?
- Is your building(s)/system(s) over 5 years old?
- Was the building(s) or project(s) originally commissioned by a 3rd party?
- Do you have ongoing issues that seem to fall between one contractor and the other?
- Has the original intent of the building layout or usage changed from the original design?
- Building Automation Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Lighting Control Systems
- Electrical Emergency Power Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Improvement of overall building performance by reducing operational costs and energy usage
- Identification and resolution of building system operational issues
- Documentation of system operations
- Elimination or reduction of all customer complaints
- Increased equipment life span
- Establish a building re-commissioning process for faculty to use in the future
- Verify proper O&M/as-built information is available for faculty
Once the commissioning process is completed, you should have a more efficient and green building with proper documentation for future commissioning.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can help lower operational costs and increase efficiency through commissioning.