We are constantly seeking driven individuals to join our growing company. Our team is made up of people who are passionate about technology and improving the lives of others through cutting-edge solutions and outstanding customer service. By joining Knight Watch, you will be part of a leading systems integrator making businesses more secure and efficient.
The Best and Brightest to Work For
Our Employees Possess Great Values
Our people go above and beyond merely because it’s the right thing to do. We are a family of self-starters and motivated people who do what needs to be done without having to be told.
It’s not in our vocabulary to say, “that is not my job.” We are always available to help each other regardless of our job description.
Having people with diverse skills and backgrounds makes us very confident. We check egos at the door and work together to achieve our goals.
We enjoy our work while accomplishing our goals together, which creates a friendly and positive work environment. We get satisfaction when we make our customers’ lives easier, so they can have a bit more fun too.
We are relentless in looking for ways to solve problems for our customers and teammates. We value people who bring creative and innovative solutions.
Sales and Marketing Manager – Kalamazoo, MI
Who We Are:
Knight Watch, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing Commercial Security Systems & Building Automation provider in Michigan. We partner with some of the largest healthcare, educational and industrial facilities in Michigan! Knight Watch has been recognized for the last 3 years for being one of the best and brightest companies to work for. Our employees and work environment inspire innovation and creativity, making Knight Watch a rewarding place to work! We value all our employees and provide them with the resources to succeed inside and outside of the workplace.
We are a one-stop-shop for solutions that make buildings more secure, efficient, and comfortable. From design and planning to installation and service, we offer:
- Access Control
- Video Surveillance
- Security Systems
- Fire Systems
- HVAC Controls
- Building Automation
- Lighting Controls
We are seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager for our Kalamazoo, MI location.
Who You Are:
- 5 years or more of sales and/or marketing experience
- Must have experience managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, or business is preferred but not required
What You Are Accountable For:
- Effectively direct and communicate goals to the sales and marketing teams
- Effectively run weekly meetings with the sales and marketing teams
- Responsible for approving all sales and marketing expenses
- Responsible for approving all sales and marketing PTO
- Responsible for planning and running manufacturer, company, and customer events
- Responsible for creating marketing and social media content
- Assisting the sales team with RFP’s and managing bid sites
- Responsible for managing manufacturer partner relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Why You’ll Love Knight Watch, Inc.:
- Working with a team that values teamwork and growth in their profession!
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with company match to 401(k).
- 7 Paid Holidays each year, regardless of seniority!
- Competitive pay and a personalized road map that outlines pay increases upon completion of projects, trainings, etc.
- Paid time off that can be used for vacations, sick time, and personal days!
- Well-rounded approach to employee wellness with benefits such as free healthy snacks and a Free Employee Assistance Program provided to you & anyone living in your home!
- Choice of Company Phone or using your own iPhone with a monthly reimbursement!
- Based upon role you are given a company vehicle. Gas and Maintenance is covered for all vehicles.
- Up to $1,500 per semester tuition reimbursement!
- Ongoing employee engagement activities ranging from our Annual Knights of The Round Table International Trip to our Company Bonding Lake Days!
- An in-depth onboarding program including lunch with leadership, being assigned a mentor, and thorough on-the-job training.
What are you waiting for? Apply today and work for a company you’ll love!
- Knight Watch Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Offers are always contingent on successful completion of a background check.
For more information, please visit:
Installation Technician – Troy, MI
Knight Watch Inc. is seeking an experienced Installation Technician for our Troy, MI office. Technicians are responsible for the installation of access control systems, fire alarm systems, CCTV and other systems that make businesses more secure and efficient. Potential candidates must have experience installing and servicing the previously mentioned systems.
We partner with some of the largest healthcare, educational and industrial facilities in Michigan. We are a service-driven company that puts our customers’ needs before ours. Installation Technicians must be passionate about customer service and helping others.
Mission: We are driven to provide solutions that better the lives of our customers and employees. We value our Technicians and provide them with the resources to succeed inside/outside of the workplace.
The Best and Brightest to Work For® – Knight Watch is recognized for being one of the best and brightest companies to work for. Our employees and work environment inspire innovation and creativity, making Knight Watch a rewarding place to work.
- Install access control systems, CCTV, fire alarm systems and other systems in residential and commercial properties
- Read blueprints and electrical drawings to determine which locations equipment will be installed in
- Keep up to date on the latest CCTV, access control systems and fire alarm systems through product research and training
- Educate and demo systems to customers
- Accurately report materials used and hours worked on each job
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment malfunctions and errors
- Install equipment in accordance with building codes
- Gather and review all project documentation
- Daily communication with customer
- Mobile task completion
- 2 years or more of CCTV and access control system installation experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work in small spaces
- Proficient with power tools and electronics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- NICET certification a plus
- Working with a team that values teamwork and growth in their profession
- Relocation assistance and compensation negotiable
- Bonus potential
- Health Insurance available
- Vision available
- Dental available
- Life insurance
- Company vehicle
- Gas and maintenance for vehicle
- Holiday Pay
- Cell phone, tablet, laptop and other career specific tools
Knight Watch Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Offers are always contingent on successful completion of a background check.